Saturday 12 April 2014

So Not Hot Saturday....

Some days I think "Hmm ..... maybe a little freshening up wouldn't be so bad....

Then I see this on the web.....


Looks like a kewpie doll..

Alien/Human Hybrid....

No words...

Had more work done since this....

Hi  - I'm Chucky... wanna play? .....

Porcelain Goddess to ................ Barbie girl with the unmoving face.....

Bad drugs and bad surgery....

Uneven eyes and brow.......

Mess..............

Oh dear ...........


I think I'll just try to do it gracefully, like these ladies...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

really disappointed by Tori's transformation... she looks so completely different...she was so pretty before.

more than that, she's such a powerful voice for "girl-power..." this just looks like she's succumbed to "old white man power."

cb said...

If people want to do vanity surgery, that's fine. Spend that money.

I, for one, won't be doing anything.

The Mistress said...

I've simply decided to cover all the mirrors in my house.

discodevil said...

Do you think the Dames may have had under chin neck work.
Don't most people their age have a bit of natural turkey neck.

Brenton said...

I don't mind a little bit of work and some women do it really well but I for one think being able to move your face is an attractive trait.

Naomi Watts is a surprise. Being a friend of Nicole Kidman's I expected her to marinade in botox but she's all natural

BosGuy said...

Totally agree with you Damien. I have nothing against anyone seeking out a bit of nip and tuck but I think the grand dames of the silver screen who you show in the second half of your post are far more graceful and beautiful.